- DigiBit provides SONATA software-only through its web www.sonataserver.com. Reference designs can be provided on request to distributors of hifi products, OEMs and system integrators
- However, a number of integrators have developed a series of "turnkey" solutions for all tastes and budgets that incorporate the software SONATA preinstalled and free high-resolution music, courtesy and our music labels partners, so you can immediately enjoy SONATA at home. Some integrators even offer the possibility of customized configurations.
- You can purchase these solutions directly from these integrators and / or its reseller’s channel. This section will be updated as new systems are available.
- SONATA SYSTEMS INTEGRATORS.
- - B&W Group (Switzerland)
- - Ripcaster (UK)
- - Stream4Home (The Netherlands)
- - WifiSon (Spain)
- SONATA TOUCH
- A nice option is the so popular "All-in-one" desktops computers that incorporate in the same box a touch screen, they allow an easy placement in any place thanks to its easy mobility, or a floor stand or on a wall (if they support VESA). The output for a second monitor with VGA or HDMI (depending on model), allows you to connect to your TV and control it with a Windows Media-compatible remote control or your iPhone ™, iPad ™ or iTouch ™.
- Depending on the model and price, they feature hard drives from 320GB to 1TB. We recommend 1GB of RAM for Windows XP systems and 2TB for Windows 7.
- Some models incorporate DVD-R or Blu-Ray and others do not, in this case, connect the computer to an external USB DVD-R. We recommend connecting the computer via USB to external DAC with WASAPI ASIO, Kernel Streaming controllers or for an audiophile reproduction.
- SONATA TABLET
- If you wish the maximum mobility and portability, tablets or notebooks with Windows 7 are the ideal solution, it should be noted however that the vast majority of tablets incorporate solid state drives (SSD) of low capacity, usually 32-64GB, so you can not store large collections of music on them. Therefore it is recommended rip and store to an external hard drive or NAS. However Notebooks incorporate hard drives 250-500GB.
- To play music you must connect the tablet or notebook the audio output mini jack or better by USB to an external DAC or you can wirelessly (wifi) control the music stored in a network hard drive or NAS using a streaming player or a DLNA-compatible AV receiver. Multimedia PCs If you want to dedicate a static computer solely for your SONATA (Highly recommended option to avoid possible interactions stop with other software, unwanted automatic updates, etc.).
- We recommend to use computers without fans or low noise models that have been designed for reproducing sound. We recommend using Windows XP (min. 1GB RAM) or Win 7 (Min 2GB RAM) and min. 500GB hard drive.