- - The GUI and Player of our Sonata Music Server is based on a special OEM version of the field proven J. River Media Center, considered the best media center in the industry.
- - To assure the best ripping quality and metadata retrieval results, we also use an OEM version specially developed for us of the famous dBpoweramp ripper from Illustrate.
- - Software modules developed by DigiBit to achieve the easiest-to-use music server in the industry.
- - The SONATA music Server software works with Windows XP, Vista and 7; Home Starter, Premium and Ultimate 32 and 64 bits.
- - Extremely easy to use by non- computer skilled users.
- - Optimized for multitouch screens for very fast interactions.
- - Menus in 9 languages (Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish)
ISONATA + SONATAWEB
- Taking advantage of the possibilities of the Apple iTouch, iPhone, the software iSonata allows you to browse your music library by Playlist, Artist, Album, Genre, Year or keyword search as well as to control playback. Features include ‘Apple style‛ list scrolling, through the music library and the ability to instantly play an item as well as to add any item to the current play queue.
- Other features include the ability browse or play playlists and to manage all playback function including Play, Stop, Next, Back and Shuffle the current play queues at will for all available zones. iSonata supports the 19 metadata fields available in Sonata. Bundled with iSonata you will get SonataWeb, a free application that comes bundled when you buy iSonata. SonataWeb is an advanced web user interface that offers the possibility to control the Sonata from any computer using a user-friendly Web interface. SonataWeb mimics the iSonata GUI in an agreeable yet powerful skin that is very easy to use by non computer skilled users. SonataWeb provides you with the same features of iSonata as Search, Views, Playlists, Languages selection, etc. iSonata and SonataWeb are currently available in 8 different languages:
- English, French, German,Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish.
- View a video demo of our BitRemote software that includes the same features as the iSonata but the support for the 18 metadata fields:
METADATA & DATABASES FOR RIPPING
- - Access to premium high quality GD3 database for all genres with hi-rez cover art
- - Access to premium GD3 and SonataDB databases for classical music with 18 fields of metadata
- - Access to Freedb and MusicBrainz as secondary databases
- - Most audio digital formats supported lossless (, WAV,
AIFF, FLAC. ALAC, WMA, ) and lossy (MP3, AAC, WMA). Configurable
- - DSP support for loudspeakers and room correctio.
- - Equalizer
- - On the fly format conversion
- - Gapless play
- - Cross fading capability for a smooth transition from one track to the next
- - Replay gain to play all tracks at the same volume
- - Bass management
- - Streaming of music to any Android device (Tablet, Phone).
- - Support for automatic sampling frequency switching
- - Support for up to 24bits-192 KHz hi-rez music files.
- - ASIO, WASAPI and Kernel Streaming support for Bit-Perfect audio playback
- - Top class custom dBpoweramp-based ripper
- - Play from memory not from hard disk
- SONATA software supports up to 4 audio zones for playing different, or the same, music in each zone. We recommend min 2GM RAM (4GB desirable) and a powerful CPU (i3, i5, etc.) for simultaneous playing in 4 zones.
- The Sonata provides the most powerful and easy-to-use tagging tool. A built-in tagging module on-screen (or external) with support for 3 languages (English, German, Spanish, signs and numbers) allows you to tag any of the 19 fields supported by the database. With this powerful tool the user could , for example, create sub-genres or sub-styles for Jazz, World music, etc, only limited by the user’s imagination.
- Very easy method to Creating Playlists can’t be easier, just pick tracks/albums and add them to a custom playlist for immediate or future listening. Automatic Playlists are also provided for your convenience as the Top 100 played, Recently played, recently ripped, etc.
- The ability to handle large music collections is another big feature of the Sonata music server, you can handle hundreds of thousands of tracks in your local hard disk or in an external one without a significant performance deterioration. However, we recommend using a powerful CPU and 4GB of RAM when you plan to manage libraries with over 5,000 albums.
- - Optional Windows Media type remote control (see accessories) to control the SONATA when you use a TV to view the menus.
- - Optional iSonata software for iPhone/iTouch/iPad and Android devices.
- - Free Sonataweb Web interface bundled with iSonata for accessing from any PC in the network.
- You can easily import music from external devices (PC, NAS, HDD). The tagging tool will allow you to correct any metadata error and the “search cover” feature will add the missing covers.
- To preserve your precious collection we recommend you attach an external hard disk or a NAS to make regular backups when you add music to your library.
- In order to provide an immediate enjoyment when you’d downloaded your free trial SONATA software, DigiBit has reached agreements with several leading music labels (poner un link a otra página que te pongo al final) that kindly provide you complementary tracks (sampling and full) perfectly sorted. Some of them are hi-rez 24-96/192 stereo and 5.1 files that will allow you to discover a new audio experience. (your sound card or external DAC must support the bit rate and sampling frequencies and eventually WASAPI is you choose to play using this bit-perfect method.
- - SONATA works fine with 100MB LAN but better performance is achieved under Gigabit LAN (1000MB) specially when ripping or importing music.
- - Wifi is also supported but we recommend 811n for better performance, especially with lossless audio formats (FLAC, ACC Lossless, WMA Lossless, WAV).
- - DLNA/uPnP support as Server, Render and Control Point.
- - Android devices support as Control Point and Streaming audio.
- - Access to the Sonata from any PC or Tablet in the network with Sonataweb software included.